Tuesday, August 28, 2007

DETERMINED!

So yesterday i hit the gym after 2 WEEKS that i took off (the LONGEST break ive taken so far!) -i brought becca into kids club only she DIDNT want to stay...rhghghg so i had to drive her CLEAR (3 minutes away) back home to hang with jon and i went back..
Today we did the routine again only AGAIN she didnt want to stay RHGHGHGHGH so drove her back home AGAIN to hang with jon..
Lets just say i've LEARNED my lesson and she wont be coming!!! Today was arms workout followed by cardio on the precor..ive started this new thing where i do it for 3 minutes then do it REALLY FAST (as fast as i can) for 1 minute then do it regular for 3 minutes and fast again for 1 minute..it helps to keep changing your heart up so its ALWAYS working..im pretty sure by just doing this i'll be in my size 4 jeans in NO TIME- KIDDING!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

OK .. in your other post, you mentioned you lost almost 40 lbs just by changing your eating habits. What did you eat? I'm currently needing to do exercise & do the eating thing (you should see my blog I just wrote today HA HA HA).

Christina said...

40lbs?!?!?! holy crap i WISH!! im only down 10 lbs..maybe you have me mixed up with someone else??

Amy said...

Under week 1 here is what you said: I did so a few years ago and lost almost 40 lbs just by changing my eating habits.

LOL .... did someone else write that post?

Christina said...

OHHH i get it..if you look on the bottom you can see who posted the post..we are all able to make posts here not just comments..so looks like andrea is the one that lost 40lbs just by changing her eating habits..

my friend louann was the same way..not 40 lbs but 20lbs..she said her biggest thing was cutting the fast food out--she didnt realize just how much she ate of it..also upping the gym time as well..

Amy said...

OH ... DUH!! :) I didn't catch the names at the bottom.