Monday, September 3, 2007

LA Fitness Here I Come!!!

Oh...the day is FINALLY HERE!!!!!! With a month and a half of no gym time (or working out of ANY kind) I, as well as my mid-section, are dying to get back to the gym!!! The kids start school tomorrow and after I drop J off at school I will be heading to the gym!!! Man, it's just in time...this past week was the breaking point for my weight gain, I haven't gained any all summer and then this past week (probably due to A LOT of "end of the summer" indulging) BOOM I've gained 2 pounds.

I have to run at least 2 miles on the treadmill b/c I know I won't be able to do what I used to b/c I'll be sucking so much wind due to the lack of cardio all summer! Yikes.

I am very excited to get back into my school routine just b/c I NEED to get this place organized and start exercising....I've been putting it off ALL summer. Those are the only reasons I'm glad to get these kids back to school.
Have a great week everyone!
Lou Ann

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Good luck today!

Christina said...

YA! back at the gym-before we know it you'll be even MORE skinnier!

sucking the wind-that made me chuckle..kristen and i hit the treadmill..but no running for us today-we did hit 2 miles though..im thinking about doing the water aerobics m/w/f at 9am..

Mary ann said...

SWEET!!!! back to real life. Hope you enjoy your time at the gym today, i just got back and feel so great right now. (i have to be two sizes smaller with all that sweat) hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Mary Ann...did you join the gym!?! You're such a dork for waiting and doing it AFTER I moved if you did! What's up with that?!?

The gym was good, a little ghetto but oh well...with the deal I have there is no way I'll do better around here needing child care. Maybe after all the kids are in school I'll join the one close to me but until then ghetto it'll be.

It felt good to go work out and come home and get all the bathrooms nice and clean...now to finish the laundry......(yeah right)

Christina said...

there's actually something ghetto where you live?! what the heck?!?! i didnt think that was even possible?!?!?

i thought maryann was going to some "special man" for her workouts!! heheh

Mary ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.