Tuesday, September 25, 2007

So I finally figured it out...

I'm sad that it took me this long. All this time, I have been trying to have something low in points (WW) for breakfast so that I could eat a pretty good lunch...Well, all that was doing for me was making me hungry and cranky and yucky (blood sugar wise) feeling all day. I decided to start having a good breakfast. I'm not a huge fan of breakfast food, I usually like it better for dinner than anything else and I don't like oatmeal or any other type of hot cereal...So I have been having a scrambled egg on toast sandwich for breakfast around 9 each morning...What a huge difference it makes! I feel full all day from it. I have been having an apple or some other small snack in the early afternoon, but I'm not even feeling hungry. We'll see if the scales like what I'm doing when Monday morning rolls around.

2 comments:

Christina said...

hey rock on! im the same way when i eat a "real" breakfast!! protein is good for you too!!

Kristen said...

they say breakfast is the most important part of the day. Also, eating a non fat yogurt between breakfast and lunch helps. Some kind of healthy snack really.