Monday, September 17, 2007

My first post here

okay.. so I probably have more weight to lose than anyone else who even reads this. I am not going to post my weight.. but lets just say I have a lot to lose. I am tall.. at 5'10 so I tend to gain weight and not have it real noticable till I gain a lot.. When I got married 12 years ago yesterday I weighed about 175.. and wore a size 14.. I don't ever remember wearing anything smaller than that.. except for a second as a freshman I think I wore a size 11... ANYWAY... I gained 60 pounds each time I got pregnant.. and didn't lose it all every time.. So now that my baby is 4.. I am looking at my stomach and just thinking.. umm... I look like I could be pregnant and that is NOT good..
SOOO today.. I am starting no sugar... I ate cracked wheat with splenda for breakfast and just now ate some string cheese. I burned 630 calories this am at the gym on the treadmill and eliptical... I have drunk a ton of water.. and when I have lost weight before.. I was down to 177 before I got pregnant with Luke ... I have drunk a ton of water.. a gallon a day.. that is a ton of time in the bathroom, but it tends to keep me focused on a task and it keeps my stomach and mouth busy... also when I have lost weight before I joined WW and did tae bo daily and also walked.. I dont' know that I am going to join WW.. I know how to do it.. we'll see how it goes..

So there are some of my goals.. gym every day.. a gallon of water a day.. and no sugar, and of course eat carefully!

wish me luck!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow! A gallon a day! That's a lot of water. But like you said, it keeps your stomack full and your mouth busy..i like that!

Looks like you have a good schedule going for you. You should be proud of yourself!! Good luck!!

michelle said...

Good for you for making some great goals! I think it is wonderful you are joining in in all of te fun! :)

Christina said...

ya i new poster!!!

a gallon a day-holy cow!! or rather holy camel?!?!?!

im anxious and excited to see what comes of your hard work in december!

Buffy said...

How do I get in on this?? It sounds too fun to be left out. Maybe it will keep me focused!! Let me know.

You have great goals!! Good luck.

Andrea said...

Good for you for setting goals. I think that's my problem, I never set any and even if I did, I have zero willpower...