Thursday, September 6, 2007

My first post

SOOOOOO---after secretly reading the "diet & exercise blog" for months---I actually stepped foot into the gym--so I feel worthy to post!! well that, and I finally figured out HOW to post!

Since I'm playing catch up- -Congrats Lou on the biggest loser trophy!!!
-Congrats Christina for being told you're as skinny as Lou--
-Shauna-amazing you even thought of exercise during all the moves
-Congrats to you all for working so hard, as I sat on my butt, eating brownies, while reading how you were all working so hard!!!

It has been fun to hear all your funny, inspirational, encouraging stories, they have motivated me on more than one occasion to grab another brownie and read some more!!

Keep up the good work!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! are you ACTUALLY POSTING NOW?!!!!!!!!!!!! look at you-you've come SO far woman!!

mmmm brownies..today sandra bought food for jon..and she picked up ding dongs for the girls..im happy to report i ate a white peach instead of a ding dong..

Anonymous said...

Cogratulations Tracy!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very impressed with your new found blogging ability.

Have a great weekend! I think we'll order some pizza from a local place tonight, I got a coupon in the mail and it looks muy delicioso!